Winter RV Storage
Need a place to store your trailer, boat or RV for the winter months? The Saginaw County Fairgrounds offers winter storage with both indoor and outdoor options.
STORAGE RATES: OUTSIDE storage: $25.00 per month; INSIDE storage: $1.50 per foot, per month
- Valid proof of insurance must be provided for duration of storage. It is hereby understood that the lessor provides "NO INSURANCE" for the protection or benefit of the lessee and lessor is hereby relieved of any and all liability for damages to property arising out of lessee's use of premise.
- Storage will tentatively be available on December 2nd 2017. Your item (s) will be available for removal on or about April 7,2018, as scheduled by the Fair Office.
- No extra tanks or containers of gasoline or oil to be stored on the premise.
- Any item with battery, must have battery disconnected during storage.
- Roof-mounted antennas will need to be lowered before unit enters the storage building.
- If a key is needed to move your unit, we ask that it by held in the Fair Office for emergencies.
- Any mid-season removal will be charged a $100.00 fee per occurrence. Snow removal is extra.
- A voided contract that requires a refund will be charged a $10.00 fee.
- Cleanup of any leaking contaminants from said property (such as, but not limited to, petroleum-based products) is the responsibility of the lessee.
- All other charges shall be paid before removal of stored item(s).
- Stored units must exit the building in order. Units will be removed as quickly as possible, however, you will be responsiblefor all storage charges until your unit leaves the grounds.
- Storage charges begin the day your unit is dropped off or December 5th whichever comes first with a minimum four (4)month storage.