Camping outside of the fair may be reserved through the form below. The cost per night is $26. After submitting your reservation you will be contacted by phone to collect your payment information. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Camping is of a primitive type with electrical hook ups, no water or sewer; however water is available at the dumping station. We do recommend that you bring your own water for drinking as out water is quite hard.
- Camping permits must be displayed in an area on the camper that can be readily seen by the person inspecting the campgrounds as well as security personnel.
- Only one (1) vehicle per campsite in campground area. (Alternate parking is available) All Hitches must be readily accessible (for emergency hookup).
- No dumping of waste water is permitted. Please use dump station. Dogs must be kept on leash and observe a quiet period.
- No walking of dogs within the camp area and all waste must be cleaned up by the person in charge of the animal.
- No camp fires or open burning is permitted of any kind.
- No sharing of campsites are permitted. One RV or Trailer per campsite. An additional tent is allowable.
- All camp sites must be maintained in a clean and orderly fashion and trash placed in the receptacles provided.
- Youth under the age of 20 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while camping. Campers are required to refrain from loud noise and music during the quiet hours (10:00 PM to 6:00 AM) Campsite must be occupied by the person to whom the lot is registered.
- All names of the camping party must be attached to the application. Emergency contact(s) and number(s) must also be listed. Maximum of 8 people per campsite.
- Campers must have 4ft open space on all sides. Campers are required to carry their own insurance. Saginaw County Agricultural Society will not be held responsible for damages incurred while on the fairgrounds.